When determining the best way to take the hydroxycitric capsules, you should first know how it works, how effective it is and how safe it is. HCA or hydroxycitric acid is commonly known to be beneficial for weight loss. It can be found in the rind of Garcinia cambogia fruit, which is found in Asia. The fruit is widely produced today.
Reviews of Hydroxycitric Acid Supplements
It is also known as Garcinia or Garcinia Cambogia. It has been found that the supplements composed of hydroxycitric acid salts have the capacity to reduce weight. It has shown various evidences to lower the fat or lipid activity. However, the clinical trials have not provided the same results in humans. The hydroxycitric acid has been researched to slow down the development of the fat cells and to act like an appetite suppressant.
Safety Guide Related To HCA
Some of research studies that was conducted are as follows
- The hydroxcitric acid can affect the blood sugar levels. In combination with the diabetic medication, it can decrease the glucose levels and hence result in hypoglycemia.
- Some of the brands of Garcinia Cambogia contain calcium and potassium as the nutritional mineral supplements for the dieters. However, individuals who are taking the prescription medication for irregular heartbeat, heart disease or high blood pressure should avoid the use of calcium and potassium supplements.
- Since the hydroxycitric acid has the capability to dilate the blood vessels, it should be avoided by those individuals, who are talking blood thinners like Warafin.
- It should not be taken by people, who are taking statins. Statins are the medications, which are given to the patients with high cholesterol level. Such statins may interact with Garcinia Cambogia because of double potential to lower the cholesterol level.
- The correct dosage of the supplements can be confusing, especially when there are different brands and manufacturers and the dosage recommendations on the labels. You would find the Garcinia Cambogia or hydroxycitric acid in the form of capsule or tablet along with the recommendation to not exceed the dose of 1500mg a day.
You need to be aware of the possible side effects that you can face while consuming this supplement. However, the hydroxycitric acid is comparatively safe, if you follow all the label instructions. If you are taking any other medication or have age related issues, you should be very careful and take the advice from your health care professional.