Many people around us may not be knowing what cryptocurrency is. For such people we are here providing some important things they need to know about cryptocurrency in detail. In simple words, cryptocurrency is a virtual currency or even a digital currency. This currency is secured by cryptography. With the help of cryptography it is merely impossible to counterfeit or even double-spend this cryptocurrency. Many of these cryptocurrencies work under a decentralized networks which are mainly based on blockchain technology. Blockchain technology in shot means a distributed ledger that is enforced by a disparate network of computers. One main feature that defines this cryptocurrency, is that these currencies are not issued in general to people by any government or a central authority. These currencies also have a policy of rendering them theoretically immune to any interference from government or even manipulation. Through this article we will also know in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of using these cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrency wallets like Neo Wallet, Neo Coin Wallet and also Neo Web wallet. These cryptocurrency wallets have stood the time and have many features. Therefore, through this article we will also get to know about these cryptocurrency wallets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cryptocurrency
When it comes to digital currency, there a lot of things that we need to consider. And through the below mentioned points, we are mentioning some important advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrencies always hold the promise of making it a simpler and easier way to transfer directly from one party to the other.
- Transfer of cryptocurrencies between two parties does not need any trusted thirty parties like bank or any financial institutions.
- All these transfers are made secure by the use of private keys and public keys. These transfers also have different incentive systems.
- A users who uses a modern cryptocurrency system has a public key for his cryptocurrency wallet. Some famous wallets are antshare wallet and antshare neo wallet.
- For a private key the users or owners are only allowed to use and sign their transactions.
- When it comes to transacting a cryptocurrency it has a very semi-anonymous nature. Which makes it well suited for a range of illegal activities like tax evasion, money laundering and etc.
- Cryptocurrencies always advocates their anonymity in a comparatively higher value. Benefiting privacy policies for people like whistle-blowers, or even people who live under repressive governments.
- Some type of cryptocurrencies like bitcoins have more privacy and are considered more private that the other types of cryptocurrencies.