Experiential marketing goes beyond the traditional strategies to showcase the brands and product benefits to a wide range of audience. This is also called engagement marketing and contains a number of marketing strategies inclined to immerse customers within the product by keeping them engaged in a number of ways. Companies using these strategies should aim to help customers form memorable connections with a brand to encourage customer loyalty and enhance customer lifetime value or CLV.
This marketing practice goes beyond offering coupons and offers. The real deal is when brands put customers in an immersive brand experience. Hence, they must go for more than PR, ads, and social media practices. Successful campaigns are the ones that bring back the old leads again and again to influence customer lifetime value.
Experiential marketing strategy includes:
- putting the customers first
- making the most of the concept of storytelling to create emotional responses.
- Set clear goals and outcomes
- Determine ways to measure them
- Identify and research your target market
- Keep in mind why experiential marketing works
- Come up with a creative, exciting, and impactful activation
- Seek ways to maximize online engagement
- Give people something of value